GCDS Patches Bomber Jacket

Friday 25 March 2016


Photo Credit: highsnobiety

Photo Credit: GCDS

After seeing a couple of images on Instagram of people wearing the GCDS Patch Bodysuit, I figured I had to find the brand and check them out properly. I came across their Patches Bomber Jacket (photo above) and instantly fell in love. At a cool £490, it's very much out of my student budget but nonetheless it is a piece i'd love to own one day and see hanging in my wardrobe.

Link - GCDS Patches Bomber Jacket

So glad I found this brand, and i'll be lusting after this jacket for a while!

Quote of the day: 
"The minute you choose what you really want to do, it's a different kind of life" - Rachel Roy

Song of the day: Never Be Like you - Flume, Kai 

Lauren

4 comments

  1. Where did you purchase this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I don't personally own this jacket, but I hope to own it one day! It's from GCDS but I think it's sold out now :( unless you find it second hand somewhere such as eBay or Depop? Hope this helps! L x

      Delete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Custom Made Patches

    ReplyDelete